What You Can Expect from 72 Degrees The Comfort Company:
- We will discuss and go over your job with you before work is started. Details are important, we will explain the installation to you so there are no surprises. We want you to be comfortable with us.
- We will not yell, or play loud music while at your home.
- We will cover all interior walkways that we will be using for installation.
- We have a no-tobacco policy in our company. None of our people will be smoking or chewing tobacco either in your home or anywhere on your property.
- We have an alcohol-free policy in our company. None of our people will be drinking beer or any other alcoholic beverage during the day, whether they’re in your home or away on a lunch break.
- We won’t use your bathroom without your permission. If you should decide to give our technicians permission to use your bathroom, we can assure you that they will leave it as clean as they found it.
- We won’t use your kitchen or bathroom sink or your glassware to get a drink of water. Our employees will bring their own beverages with them.
- We will be planning your job carefully to ensure that your heat and air conditioning will be off for the shortest possible time. No one likes to be inconvenienced.
- Don’t be concerned about our people using your telephone. We are a modern company, all of our technicians carry cell phones. We will not have personal telephone conversations in your home unless it’s an emergency.
- We will wear shoe covers in your home when performing service.
- When we are finished working we’ll clean up thoroughly and to your satisfaction. We’ll go over the job with you and make sure you’re happy with the work. We’ll take all of our trash with us when we leave. We won’t leave any of our refuse in your trash cans.
Yes…we have thought of everything! But don’t take our word for it…
“Through my observations at the Business Networking International meeting, it was noted that Jerry was confident and knew a lot concerning his business.” - Jared & Randi B., Reading, MI
“I chose The Comfort Company™ to do my furnace work because of his advertising and doing a first class job.”
- Leonard K., Coldwater, MI
“The old system is tired and not working properly. We went with 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating™ because of the prior service that we have received from the company.” - Lyle T., Hudson, IN
“We had our heating system installed last winter and are pleased with the work.”
- April R., Lagrange, IN
“We chose 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating™ because we have been very satisfied with the previous work they have done for us. 72 Degrees is dependable, prompt and provides courteous service.”
- Earlene D., Fremont, IN
“Whenever I have needed service the tech has always been here. They work late at night when needed!”
- Almeda, Fremont, IN
“What 72 Degrees has done for us is give us piece of mind. We had purchased a new HVAC system in 2006. To us, it is exactly the one we replaced. Every change of season it conked out. We then had to wait until someone got good and ready to appear and fix the offending unit. We had a service contract with another local company in the past. It was not as inclusive as the service contract offered by 72 Degrees. It only covered yearly check ups. Now we won’t have to wait on someone’s long list. Every time the furnace quits, we both get ill. We are seniors. I have respiratory issues. We would recommend this company to others.”
- John & Terry L., Angola, IN